Posted On March 28th, 2022
Keep your customer engaged with Dynamics 365 CRM
What is CRM?
Now more than ever, keeping engaged with customers despite challenging work environments is one of the most important aspects of business operation. Without customers, businesses cannot sustain profit. That is why Customer Relationship Management (CRM), the process of overseeing your business’ relationships and interactions with existing customers and potential customers is so vital to business success.
One key message to take away from the above is this: In order to grow your business, you need to improve your customer relationships.
What is Dynamics 365 CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful CRM software package designed to streamline all your data that relates to customer relationship management. By having a centralised space for managing your customers, this allows businesses to improve productivity, sustain and build engagement with existing and potential customers as well as foster relationships in a data-savvy way.
Dynamics 365 CRM is customised into five modules, each one specific to an organisation’s needs. Austral Dynamics consultants have over 10 years of experience in Dynamics 365 and are equipped to help your business make the right decision in choosing which module is right for you. Many businesses choose a combination of modules which integrate seamlessly with the goal of boosting marketing ROI, drive service delivery and improve sales results through providing a better customer experience for your customer base.
Find Out More About:
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Sales
Benefits of Dynamics 365 CRM
Support sales with marketing
Without effective marketing, your business cannot sustain sales. The two are interdependent – Dynamics 365 CRM steps into to align the two functions.
- Connect with clients in real-time through their chosen communication channels
- Establish the type, medium and timeframe of messages to send to customers
- Nurture and grow sales leads, enabling a flawless handover from marketing to sales
Boost sales productivity
Dynamics 365 CRM reduces wasted lead time by allowing your sales team to track and engage with the best leads at the right time.
- Forecast sales and projected budgets in order to pre-empt future decisions and maximise business profitability
- Streamline the sales process – eliminate the unnecessary steps in between through smart AI-powered features
- Access all client data in one centralised, synchronised system in real-time
Build better customer relationships
Existing customers remain satisfied repeat customers when they feel that you know them well and can deliver personalised service. Dynamics 365 CRM will ensure that your business can verify your customers’ individual preferences, making the customer relationship journey easier and more genuine.
- Receivable actionable insights into your customers’ journey
- Customers are provided with a clever, accessible self-service portal so they can manage their own data and receive fast solutions whenever needed
Contact us today!
Austral Dynamics has over 15 years of experience in implementing and customising Dynamics 365 to a diverse range of businesses in the Asia-Pacific.
To see if Dynamics 365 CRM is a good fit for your organisation, give us a call today at (02) 9763 2040 for a free demo.
Share the post