Growing small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) have a number of unique needs that need to be met. Fixed assets, liquid capital, supplies, products, and employee and customer relationships need to be carefully maintained. As your organisation continues to grow, it starts to become necessary to seek some kind of support.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision) is designed specifically for small and medium-sized companies to help increase productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you the benefits of ERP software without having to invest tens of thousands of dollars in new computers and a dedicated IT team.
Business Central delivers integrated functionality to support solutions for:
- Financial Management: Business Central is designed to help integrate your payroll, invoicing, and all your costs into a simplified format. Track and manage your taxes, banking etc in one application.
- Supply Chain Management: Business Central is able to keep contact with your suppliers and manage your inventory and tracks individual products,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Business Central will keep track your customers’ transaction history and send out mailers for promotions and customer loyalty programs.
- Human Resources Management: The HR module in Business Central will help you keep a record on your employees’ skillsets, contracts, absences, and any other areas of concern. Find who’s best suited for a task and nip any growing problems in the bud.
- E-Business: As businesses look to grow, the internet is usually the first place they start to expand. Business Central will let you integrate your online storefront seamlessly into the rest of your business and help you to conduct your online marketing.
At Austral Dynamics, we’ve been helping businesses in the Sydney area come into their own for over a decade now, and it is our opinion that Business Central is simply one of the best tools available for a growing SMB.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Navision is a fully customisable Business Solution that is, simple to use and easy to maintain. With it’s open development environment and feature-rich application areas, Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes it easy for small and medium sized businesses like yours to respond quickly to new opportunities and challenges.
Don’t get hurt by your own success. Let’s use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to streamline and optimise the operations of your growing business.
Austral Dynamics knows what it’s like when you are faced with a growing business. With the increased complexity, you need a solution that can improve processes and productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central meets these challenges head-on to help growing companies and their employees work faster, smarter and provide greater flexibility in their business processes.
Our implementation consultants’ teams work with you through all stages to analyse, configure and adapt Business Central into your business environment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (previously NAV) provides a strategic overview of business information and KPI’s to make strategic planning simple and straight forward, helping each individual in your company make decisions based on solid information rather than hunches. Business intelligence and genuine insight into your business gives you the tools to outgrow the competition.
Worried about Staff Training?
Open up Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and you find an interface that’s familiar. If you’ve worked with Microsoft Office, you’ll recognise the key areas right away and with Business Central configurability, each user works in their own custom-made “dashboard” called a Role Center. Here they can organise pages, set up shortcuts and get to work with very little training. Business Central gives them the tools to get key information fast and accurate! All in one place.
To find out more about how Austral Dynamics can save time and increase profitability for your business, call us on 02 9763 2040 and speak to one of our Business Development Managers or request a free demonstration or information pack.