Logistics Freight Manager App
Our in-house technical experts have developed an application called Logistics Freight Manager as an additional feature available to our clients. The app streamlines the logistics function among all stakeholders and consolidates freight tasks into a central, powerful solution compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly known as Navision/NAV). Easily gain access to snapshots of the current state of all your tracking statuses and transport statistics including real-time tracking, fiscal reports, operational reports and workflow notifications to the users. With this information available at the click of a button, you will see measurable improvements in flexibility, efficiency, accuracy, control and visibility of your freight management.
Boost Productivity and Enjoy Cost Savings with Our Logistics Freight Manager App
Some of the advantages of using the Logistics Freight Manager application include:
- Eliminate disparate and manual processes outside Business Central
- Access your carriers and manage your freight tasks, right inside Business Central
- Warehouse functions are simplified by automating the dispatching functions in Business Central.
- Manage Pickup days and times including cut-offs (earliest pickup on a day and last pickup on a day) inside Business Central
- Setup your own packing Items in Business Central and map to those used by Carrier
- Always knows the best/optimal carrier for the job based on cost or time
- Book Consignments for every available carrier.
- Auto-manifests consignments at the right time
- Automatically create and print Parcel Labels at the right packing desk, location or office for the carrier, eliminating delays when using a number of carriers.
- Automatically recalls duplicate consignments, as and when required.