Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/F&O Implementation & Support Consultant
We are a successful and growing market player within the ERP field of expertise. We are looking for experienced Techno-Functional Consultants to join our dynamic and talented team to provide implementation, consulting and support services to customers. You will be involved in all phases of the project from design, configuring, testing, CRM/F&O training and support.
Working at a local and international level, the company services a wide variety of customers with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/F&O Training, Implementation & Support.
You should have a strong customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills. You should be able to articulate yourself to customers on both a technical and functional level.
The role will involve:
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Solution Design
- Implementation and integration of ERP
- Project management
- User training
The following experience / qualifications are required:
- 3+ years experience in working as consultants with the Dynamics 365 CRM/F&O software, preferably with another Microsoft partner.
- Proven experience in the implementation of medium to large enterprise solutions within the suite of Dynamics 365 software.
- Excellent written, communication, documentation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Good system testing skills.
- Strong service orientation and consistent delivery of proactive services.
- Good understanding of accounting principles, IT and e-commerce.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful market player. We attract quality people by offering a culture of support, creativity and high rewards for those who strive to make a difference.