Austral Dynamics is committed to providing the greatest amount of choice in software delivery. Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV management software provides robust functionality, sophisticated reporting, and powerful decision-making tools to handle the requirements of a growing business. As Dynamics NAV is built by Microsoft, it works seamlessly with the Microsoft products you already own, such as Microsoft Office 2007, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
WHAT IS ERP HOSTING?
Hosting is a software deployment and subscription model.
The Dynamics NAV application resides on a software provider’s remote servers, rather than the customer’s onsite servers. Dynamics NAV is delivered via the Internet, and end users access it at their office or remotely using a Citrix or Terminal Server.
Because the solution is purchased as a 'service', hosting replaces large upfront expenditures with, regular monthly pricing for the customer.
Hosting been referred to by many different names, including:
• ASP- application service provider solutions,
• Software on demand
• SaaS- software-as-a-service
Although there may be some minor variations among these terms, the underlying principle is largely the same. Under a hosted ERP delivery model, applications are housed in a remote location and delivered directly to end users as a service via the Internet.
Using hosted ERP systems, small and midsize organisations are often able to achieve a rapid return on their software investment, a lower total cost of ownership, and the many business benefits associated with using a software solution previously available only to large enterprises with more substantial IT budgets. This allows smaller organisations to compete more effectively as they can now have use the same technology as their larger competitors.
Benefits of Hosting Dynamics NAV for Austral Dynamics
Hosted ERP is a more flexible and cost effective way to run your business as it provides for:
• Reduced initial investment. With a hosted ERP solution you do not need to purchase additional hardware or the entire software package up front, which reduces your starting costs.
• Get up and running quickly. Get your business on track faster. Hosted ERP solutions generally offer faster deployment options than onsite solutions.
• Manage your cash flow with low monthly fees. Just like leasing a car, you can implement a robust financial solution that will support your business as it grows with a low monthly fee.
• Reduce dependence on internal IT resources. If your organization has limited technology resources available to implement, manage, and maintain an ERP solution, a hosted ERP solution might be right for you.
• Provide employees with instant access from anywhere. Because they can be accessed through any Internet connection, hosted systems can be particularly beneficial for companies that have users, such as salespeople, who need to work remotely.
CHOICE IN SOFTWARE DELIVERY
The most appropriate delivery model for any organisation depends on the unique characteristics of each company and its industry. Austral Dynamics is committed to providing choice in software delivery. Your company may choose to use one or a combination of the following delivery models:
• A hosted solution that provides companies with a way to reduce costs and speed implementation
• Traditional onsite solutions for more complex highly customised systems or where business processes involve sensitive data or requirements or differentiate them from the competition.
• A software-plus-services (S+S) approach where a hybrid solution that takes advantage of both models
No matter whether you choose to deploy your ERP software onsite or using a hosted delivery option, we can provide the software and expertise to help you realize the business benefits of a powerful Microsoft Dynamics ERP system.
For Further information about Dynamics NAV as a hosted solution please contact:
To find out more about how Austral Dynamics can provide a hosted Dynamics NAV solution for your business, call us on (612) 9739 4830 and speak to one of our Business Development Managers or request a free demonstration or information pack.