MBS Dynamics NAV Implementation & Support Consultant
We are successful and growing market player within the ERP field. We are looking for experienced ERP Consultants to join our dynamic and talented team to provide implementation, consulting and support services to clients. You will be involved in all phases of the project from design, configuring, testing, training and support.
Working on a local and international level, the company services a wide variety of clients with Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training, Implementation & Support.
You should have a strong customer focus, good communication and interpersonal skills. You should be able to articulate yourself to clients on both a technical and functional levels.
The role will involve:
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Solution Design
- Implementation and integration of ERP
- Project management
- User training
The following experience / qualifications are required:
- 3+ years experience in working as consultant with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) software with another Microsoft partner.
- Proven experience in the implementation of small to medium business solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) software.
- Excellent written, communication, documentation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Good system testing skills.
- Strong service orientation and consistent delivery of proactive services.
- Good understanding of accounting principles, IT and eCommerce.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful market player. We attract quality people by offering a culture of support, creativity and high rewards for those who strive to make a difference.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join a company where you can make your mark, contact us now!
Please forward a copy of your resume to this e-mail address or you can mail it directly to:
Austral Dynamics Pty Ltd.
Level 2/13 George Street
NSW 2137 Australia